Every single event in your life is an opportunity to choose love over fear.
Every single event in your life is an opportunity to choose love over fear.
One thing that I quickly decided early on in my spiritual awakening was that what I needed most in life was clarity. The catalyst for my awakening was a very traumatic and confusing time that you can learn all about (www.yashicasintuition.com/mystory). But I knew that amidst all the confusion I was currently experiencing, that I couldn’t bear to add more chaos to my life. I needed clarity and guidance to help get me on track and help me stay on track. As soon as I learned that I was not alone in life and that I had guides helping me, one of the first things I asked them to do was communicate with me in a language that I could interpret and interpret with accuracy. As I progressed on my spiritual journey, one thing that I did was then started to incorporate specific signs that they could show me to help me recognize when they were speaking to me or guiding me.
If you are early on your spiritual journey, I want to leave you with 3 ways that you can integrate to help you recognize signs from your spirit guides.
1) Copy off of me. As I became more conscious, I didn’t want to mistake seeing things such as repeating numbers as signs, so I created specific things and, literally, I asked my guides to use these things when communicating with me so that I would notice and pay attention. So what would be your sign? It could be a butterfly or your favorite number. Make it something easy for you to recognize and when you see it (in any form) pay attention because there may be a message there for you that you need to pay attention to.
2) Another thing that I like to do is to double up on my signs. Let me explain… perhaps you are seeing a sign but for some reason you are not sure you can trust it. Ask for another. Don’t abuse this exercise because at some point you have to have faith in a bigger plan and a bigger vision for yourself, however, when you feel deeply confused, it doesn’t hurt to ask for another sign. For instance, say you saw your butterfly but you weren’t sure it was a random butterfly or a sign for you. You can talk to your guides, tell them that you are confused, and then ask for another sign to confirm that the butterfly was indeed a signal from your spirit guide.
3) The last thing you can do is make a list of the things that are bothering you or maybe an issue or concern that is weighing heavy on your heart. Then ask your guides for love and support and guidance with whatever comes up. This is the kicker… I prefer that you do this in silence. You could also do this by writing your concerns in your journal and then sitting in silence. Things will come up. It may not happen the first time, but if you stay diligent, you will be compelled to write something. After several days of trying, if you don’t hear anything, a tip is to start to advise yourself and you will notice that the words that you are writing down will start to take on a voice of their own that sound nothing like you ever would have said or written. When that happens, that is your clue that you are connected to your guides and that they are giving you advice or guidance.
If you want to learn more about how to connect to your spirituality, here is a free five video mini course to help you get started on your spiritual journey with more tips and tricks about meditation, spiritual mindset shifts, and my own personal spirituality hacks. Sign up here https://yashica-crumpton.mykajabi.com/class
Editor and Chief
There was a time in my life when I believed in coincidences. When I allowed serendipitous events in my life to roll off the shoulder and into the near distant memories. They would get lost in the hustle and bustle of life; they would happen and while I was always very aware of how acutely special and beautiful they were, they would always get lost between the next urgent email or the toxic relationships that clouded my life.
I was lost, I was looking for something desperately to help save me; to help me to make sense of all the chaos and confusion in my life. And the worst part of it all was I had no idea I was even looking for it.
It wasn't until one day, that my mother introduced me to a book, The Secret, that my entire life got flipped upside down. I finally started understanding what I was looking for; why things had to happen the way they did in my childhood and even into my early 20's.
I started paying attention to my inner-self and learning about things like: energy, the universe, spirit guides, angels, my higher-self and all things that had once just seemed like things of fictional stories. Being more aware of my emotions and events that happened around me; I started being more aware of the people in my life and the situations and lessons I was learning and being presented with.
My life is completely different now than what it was 5 years ago; there is nothing anyone could have told me that would have prepared me for the lessons, or the beauty I have experienced this far.
But as far as for knowing what signs were, the more I researched and the more I got to know myself, the better I was able to catch the signs that were placed in my path.
You see, signs can be similar in nature, but at the end of the day they will be different for all of us. We are all here to fulfill different roles, your path, while equally as important as mine, will be different.
With that said, the fact that you even opened up to this website to learn more about your guides in and of itself is a sign. The more you open yourself up to possibilities and opportunities, the more you will be guided to allow those expriences into your life. You have to WANT those experiences at some level of your existence for you to even be able to recognize them in your reality.
As for me, it is easier for me to recognize signs now than per say, 5 years ago. Now, when I feel a nudge towards something or a calling, and I know that this is feeling is based from love, I know those are my guides. When I ask for guidance and I am immediately connected with a divine soul or guided towards the perfect article or the perfect book explaining exactly what I was questioning, I know that is a sign.
When my heart is breaking and the only thing I can do is get on my knees and pray for clarity, and I receive nothing, I also know... that is a sign.
As you can see, it is different for everyone. For everything.
But the more you know yourself and the more you ask for guidance, know that your prayers will never go unheard. Spirit does not mislead in this lifetime, ever. No matter what.
Know that at all times you are being guided; to see this, all you have to do is believe and open your eyes to the infinite possibilities that are available to you.
That is where you will find your guides, that is where you will find miracles.
Keola was placed in my life when I was going through some major spiritual growth. I was lost, I didn't know what to make of everything that was coming up to be addressed and Keola helped guide me back to my center. I am so grateful for Keola and his wife, they work miracles and I think EVERYONE should have a session with them. You can reach him here.
Angela is an intuitive psychic and medium. Her readings can either be tarot driven or completely intuitive. She specializes in shadow work--the work that involves the pain body, or trauma, that has created patterns in people’s lives. Her mission is to give her clients tools to create self-awareness and self-empowerment.
Angela originally began understanding her gifts in college but did not use them fully until later. She was introduced to mediumship first, all through her life, and only began accepting it after meeting some wonderful people in the community that helped her understand. Today she strives to be what she received for people and help others understand their gifts and replace fear with love. She is available for readings by appointment and does monthly tarot scope readings on her Facebook page Angela’s Shadow.
Acutonics (Sound Vibrational Healing)
Channeled and Angel Card Readings
Berena works at a local crystal shop that I go to frequently called the Lightworkers Sanctuary. She hosts a variety of classes as well as offers individual energy sessions. Every time I attend one of her classes I always come out feeling rejuvenated and clear in mind, body and soul! She is the absolute sweetest and the way she channels messages and works with energy is angelic. When you're in her presence you can feel the light radiating from her being. I absolutely love her and I highly recommend her services.
Sign up to get reminders of our weekly newsletter release!
Faith is a word that we all throw around and claim to have but seldom really LIVE because when life gets hard or is not moving the way that we want it to and on our timeline, we often start to figure out ways to hustle more or control a situation to turn out in our favor. Now don’t get me wrong, I preach that we should take inspired action but when we truly have done as much as we can or SHOULD and are still trying to exert our will upon a certain situation or outcome, at what point can we recognize that we have lost faith in something bigger than ourselves? At what point can we admit that we have a lack of complete trust and confidence in our spiritual principles and the higher power that we believe in to help us co-create that which we desire.
I know I have been guilty of losing faith…. Have you?
When things haven’t gone my way, I have been guilty of shifting from having faith in my spiritual principles, even though I know they work, and moving into acting out of fear. One way that I have been able to catch myself is by checking in with how I feel and the minute I shift from believing that something I feel in my heart is meant for me to feeling fear that I won’t get my desire or feeling that I won’t manifest what I want so I keep pushing and pushing…. That is my clue that I have shifted from living a life based on faith to living a life based on fear…. Something that with most definitely not help my manifestations.
For me, the quickest way that I am able to shift back into a place of faith-- I move from fear to complete trust and confidence-- is by purposely taking some time to connect with my spiritual principles and I instantly know that in times that I couldn’t believe that life would get better, it did. And if it did then, it will again. That is what calms me and leads me back to a place of feeling grounded and centered and from that space, the answers come.
If you want to learn how you can do this for yourself, I have a totally free mini-course that will teach you some of my most important tips and tricks and you can find that here: https://yashica-crumpton.mykajabi.com/pl/102690
- Yashica Crumpton
- - - FAITH OVER FEAR - - -
Throughout time, poets, philosophers and psychologists have generally agreed that there are really only two emotions -- love and fear -- and everything else stems from these. Love is what we are born with, the sheer joy available in this present moment when we are open and receptive to the world.
Fear, on the other hand, is an illusion. Fear only exists within the confines of the past- memories of how things went and the meanings we made of them -- and the future -- where our worries congregate around what "could" happen.
As poet Michael Lennig puts it:
"There are only two feelings, love and fear.
There are only two languages, love and fear.
There are only two activities, love and fear.
There are only two motives, love and fear.
Two procedures, two frameworks, two results; love and fear, love and fear."
So what is fear? Fear is contraction -- a pulling away, closing off and perpetual comparison. Fear cannot exist without comparison.
Love, on the other hand, is expansive -- opening up, creating endless possibilities and unconditional to surrounding circumstances. It is vulnerability at its finest, knowing that no matter what happens, we are living life to its fullest.
As this year began, I made a few New Year's resolutions. On the top of my list was to choose love over fear more often in my life. Then I had to get down to the nitty gritty of it all, though. What did that really mean and how was I going to accomplish it? These are the three guiding concepts I have applied when in the midst of making a decision or wanting to interpret a situation:
1. Breathe -- fear is without breath. When we can use our physiology to expand our capacity for breath, we invite love into our bodies. We introduce expansion into our vocabulary, allowing ourselves to see the growth and possibility in each situation.
2. Experience and enjoy the present moment -- because fear lives in the past (memories) and future (worries), the more we can stay present in our bodies and what is going on around us, the more we are open to life's unfolding as it actually is -- whatever that may be.
3. When in doubt, trust your body -- when you find yourself at a crossroads where a decision needs to be made, instead of weighing pro's and cons or debating merits, trust your body. Listen and attune to your physiological response to know where you experience the greatest expansion. Sometimes the answer may surprise you, but it is important to remember that we can't possibly be aware of all the possible answers to any one of our quandaries -- what may seem solid and dependable may not be so and it is amazing what your body knows and communicates that your mind cannot comprehend. Follow the expansion.
Above all, it is important to remember that love is our natural state. As Marianne Williamson states "Love is what we were born with. Fear is what we learned here." The only meaning in any challenge or obstacle is the meaning we prescribe to it, and we have choice in these moments to declare what that meaning is for us. Re-attuning to love is not so much about ignoring or denying fear as it is about peeling back the layers, releasing the armor and allowing a pure fullness of experience.
Young kids live love -- present to whatever is, embracing life in all its messy glory. We could all stand to learn a lesson from that.
NSD @ One Life Radio
Some weeks are definitely easier than others, this past week I can honestly say was one of the harder ones. I won't speak to much on it because it is still a sensitive subject and I am still processing and learning through the lessons myself.
What I will say is this; love, will always be our greatest teacher. Through the good, and the bad; love will always be steady behind all the perceived wrongs and breathtaking rights.
It is up to us to allow love to teach us, or not. We can learn and grow, or we can choose to stagnate and repeat the lessons. Whatever path we choose, love will still be at the center of everything.
When you choose to allow yourself to understand and process the challenges and lessons that love present to you, you are choosing to grow. You are choosing to allow yourself to flourish and let go of negative patterns that are keeping you stuck where you are at.
When you choose to learn from love, you become love.
I love you
Copyright © 2020 Spiritual Daily - All Rights Reserved.